Diabetes Free Press has a new site, http://www.diabetesfreepress.com/
A few weeks ago, I decided to move the site to a self-hosted site, and I’ve spent the time since then trying to get some of the kinks out. Some kinks remain, but some I have a few interesting posts. So if you’ve liked what I’ve done here, you should like the new site.
Here are a few headlines to encourage you to click on over:
- Two diabetics walk into a bar … My take on diabetes “humor.”
- The two diabetes. Some thoughts as a Type 2 diabetic considering the lives of Type 1s.
- The test strip economy. You might have seen the signs of people offering to buy diabetic test strips. Too weird.
- ‘Emblematic of waste and inefficiency.’ This still has my upset; a study decided veterans who test their blood sugar twice a day were a sure sign of government waste.
- Chronic illness bingo. This graphic was designed for chronic pain, but it fits diabetes quite nicely.
Please visit the new site and let me know what you think. Leave a comment or write me at email@example.com.
This site will be around for a while, if only to give me a playground to test out new themes. Eventually, it’ll have a redirect to the self-hosted site.
Photo credit: Joshua Sortino